What is the events Code of Conduct?
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a safe, friendly, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behaviour, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behaviour for in-person and virtual events.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors, and other participants to help us realise a safe and positive conference experience for everyone. All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in Informa's sole discretion and the decision(s) of the Informa representatives will be final.
- You will behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment for all Summit participants whether participating online or in person.
- You will not engage in disruptive speech or behaviour or otherwise interfere with any portion of the in-person or virtual event, or other individuals' participation in the event.
- You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behaviour, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category.
- You will comply with the instructions of the moderator and any event staff.
- You will comply with all applicable laws.