The Start-Up Pitches
Choosing AI technology can be daunting! The AI Accelerator Hub, sponsored by Taylor Vinters, provides an opportunity to really grill some of the up-and-coming vendors, ensuring that their AI solutions go beyond the hype to provide true value.
With up to 60 early-stage AI start-ups in the running, the competition promises to be fierce!
Viewing access for the AI Accelerator Hub is included in all pass types. The pitches kick off at 9.45 and run through to 13.15.
The five start-ups deemed to have the greatest potential will then be invited to the final, kicking off at 14.30, where each will be quizzed by the panel of investors, corporate leaders, and industry influencers.
WHAT DOES PARTICIPATING INVOLVE?
- A free-to-participate-in two-day Dragon Den-style initiative for early-stage AI start-ups.
- Wednesday, 14 June, offers intensive mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs to help you identify pain points and gain new perspectives.
- Thursday, 15 June, features a pitch competition, with up to 60 start-ups presenting to the panel and our watching audience.
- Winners are announced the same day by the judging panel, which includes leading investors, corporate leaders, and industry influencers.
Who is Into the Den for?
Seed to early-stage start-ups focusing on applied AI*
Brands who are less than 3 years old with funding up to £5 million
Able to show initial signs of traction of either user base, product offerings or revenue
Available 14-15 June, 2023
*no agencies or consultancies.
"We are proud to be sponsoring a competition which shines the spotlight on early stage AI companies and we are excited to see what creative and innovative solutions the participants have developed."
- Ashley Williams, Partner, Mishcon de Reya