AI Skills Now and in the Future: Bridging the Culture and Knowledge Gap Between Design Teams & Technical ML Skills
14 Jun 2023
Next Generation Applications
Next Generation Applications Stage
- The skills gap is closing, with more AI talent working at other sectors besides technology.
- Explore the fluidity in the changing roles of those in product management and design teams moving into ML and vice versa. Learn how to upskill leaders and their teams, improve their knowledge and language in the domains of ML and data, as well as empowering their ML teams to explain what they do and how it works.
- Democratizing AI and training your designers about data - helping to bridge the culture and knowledge gap, and spreading AI development to a wider base that includes those without specialized AI knowledge
- Consider the importance of increasing investments for greater AI know-how within the organization and encouraging reverse mentoring.
- Using data analytics as a mechanism to harness diverse thinking and innovation through D&I initiatives as well as taking action to introduce new ways of attracting D&I talent.